Exploring The 10 Best Places To Live In Spring Hill
Spring Hill TN is an amazing city with a lot to offer! From its natural beauty to its cultural attractions, there’s something for everyone! Whether you’re looking for an outdoor adventure or a night on the town, Spring Hill TN has it all. Here are a few reasons why this city is an ideal place to call home.
View A Complete List Of Spring Hill TN
- Arbors At Autumn Ridge Neighborhood – An outstanding custom single-family home development situated off Wilkes Lane in Spring Hill, Tennessee, Arbors At Autumn Ridge is a development of single-family homes 0f 394 homesite. There are 3 primary builders in this community including Landmark Homes and Clark Custom Homes. Homes in Arbors at Autumn Ridge are typically 4 bedrooms and 2,900 to 3,400 sqft. Click here to view available homes for sale in Arbors At Autumn Ridge.
- August Park Neighborhood – Located off Buckner Lane, August Park is a single-family home development in Spring Hill TN. Built by John Maher Builders, August Park offers 159 lots of high end luxury homes in Williamson County. Homes in August Park at the high end of pricing for Spring Hill expect to pay in excess of $1.2 million for 3,600 sq foot property (much larger homes are also available). Click to view August Park homes for sale in Spring Hill TN.
- Bluebird Hollow Neighborhood – Located off Miles Johnson Parkway, Bluebird Hollow is a single-family home and townhome development in Spring Hill TN. The primary builders in Bluebird Hollow include Clark Custom Home Builders and Landmark, Inc. Homes in Bluebird Hollow start around $600K and up. View available homes for sale in Bluebird Hollow.
- Brandon Woods Neighborhood – Located off Port Royal Road near Port Royal Park, Enclave at Brandon Woods is a single-family home and townhome development in Spring Hill TN. Built by Ole South Construction, the street names in Enclave at Brandon Woods include Ruth Way and Shannon Place. Properties in Brandon Woods are more affordable starting around$425K with 1,625 square feet. View homes for sale in Brandon Woods.
5. Copper Ridge Neighborhood – Located off Commonwealth Drive, Copper Ridge is a single-family home development in Spring Hill TN. A typical Copper Ridge property is 3 or 4 bedrooms with approximately 2,700 and prices starting in the low $500’s. View homes for sale in Copper Ridge.
- Hardins Landing Neighborhood – Located off Duplex Road, Hardins Landing is a single-family home development in Spring Hill TN. Houses in Hardins Landing are built by West Homes. Properties in Hardins Landing start in the $400’s with 3 to 5 bedrooms and over 2,600 sqft. View homes for sale in Hardins Landing.
- Harvest Point Neighborhood – Located off Cleburne Road, Harvest Point is a single-family home development in Spring Hill TN. Builders in Harvest Point include Phillips Builders, Lennar, Regent Homes and Celebration Homes. Properties in Harvest Point start in the high $400’s and end around $800K. View homes for sale in Harvest Point.
- Royalton Woods Neighborhood – Located off Kedron Road, Royalton Woods is a single-family home development in Spring Hill TN. Royalton Woods properties are built by Ryan Homes and Norfolk Homes. Priced around $600K or above. Typical Royal Woods properties offer 4 or 5 bedrooms with range of 2700 sqft to 3300 sqft. View homes for sale in Royalton Woods.
- Southern Springs By Del Webb – Are you looking for a thoroughly modern 55 Plus community in Middle Tennessee? Well, look no further than Southern Springs by Del Webb. Amenities include community lodge, fitness center, sporting courts and ranch-style homes. View Available homes in Southern Springs By Del Webb.
- Trace Side Neighborhood By Dalamar Homes – Located off Will Brown Road, Trace Side is Spring Hill’s newest single-family home development in Spring Hill TN built by Dalamar Homes. Trace Side properties offer spacious lots (many over an acre in size) starting in the low $800’s. View homes for sale in Trace Side.
- Wilkerson Place Neighborhood – Located in popular Williamson County, Wilkerson Place offer a dog park, community pool, walking trails and playground. Wilkerson Place is built by Crescent homes and homes start in the $500’s. View homes for sale in Wilkerson Place.
Best Agent In Spring Hill TN – In Spring Hill, TN, where the sun shines bright, A place to call home is what’s in sight. Where rolling hills and green pastures spread, It’s a peaceful haven to call home, ahead.
Patrick Higgins, Nashville Home Guru, A real estate agent, so full of charm and glow. He’ll guide you through the buying process, with ease, And help you find the home you’ll love, with such finesse.
With his expertise and local knowledge, so true, You’re sure to find the perfect place for you. Whether it’s a cozy cottage or a spacious estate, Patrick will help you make your dream home, a reality date.
So if you’re looking for the best places to live, In Spring Hill, TN, you have a lot to give. From its charming streets and friendly folks, To its peaceful surroundings, and beautiful parks.
So why wait? Come take a stroll, Through this lovely town, that’s rich in soul. And with Patrick Higgins, by your side, You’ll find your dream home, with ease and pride.
Homes in Spring Hill
Related Property Searches
Home Listings In Spring Hill
Spring Hill Homes Under $700,000
Spring Hill Homes Under $500,000
Spring Hill New Homes
Homes In Zip Code 37174
Upcoming Spring Hill Open Houses
Spring Hill Townhomes & Condos
Thompsons Station Homes For Sale
Columbia Homes For Sale
Proximity to Nashville
Spring Hill is in close proximity to Nashville offers easy access to all its attractions, from the Country Music Hall of Fame to the Grand Ole Opry, allowing you to enjoy all the city has to offer without having to leave home Also, living in one of Nashville’s best neighborhoods gives you access to all the best attractions the city has to offer. You can experience the best of Music City without having to leave your home, from the Country Music Hall of Fame to the Grand Ole Opry. With its lively culture and vibrant atmosphere, Nashville is a great place to call home, and living in its best neighborhood will certainly enhance your experience.
Small Town Charm
Spring Hill offers small town charm. From the locally owned shops to the friendly people you meet, there’s something special about small town life that simply cannot be matched. Those who are lucky enough to experience small town culture can witness the immense sense of community, the diverse activities available, and the slower pace of life – all of which make living in a small town a truly special experience. Whether you’re searching for a simpler way of life or a more engaging atmosphere, a small town can provide you with what you need. From its friendly residents to its local businesses, a small town is the perfect place to call home!