2536 Duplex Rd Spring Hill, TN 37174
White Hall was a Greek Revival Home built in 1844 for Dr.Aaron White. This home is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was the Headquarters of Confederate General Earl Van Dorn in 1863. Host to General Nathan Bedford Forrest and his troops. The home now has a new road and sidewalks in front.
|6 months ago||Listing updated with changes from the MLS|
|8 months ago||Listing first seen online|
Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Copyright 2017-present MTRMLS, Inc