Call Us Today: 1-615-682-1718

Compass MLS

Search Nashville MLS

Nashville Home Guru

Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share
$394,900

183 Pima Trail
Lebanon, TN 37087

For Sale|Single Family Home|Active
4 Beds
4 Baths
2,574 SqFt
Built in 2020
196 Days Online
$153/SqFt
Subdivision:
Timber Ridge
County:
Wilson, Tn

Due to the health concerns created by Coronavirus we are offering personal 1-1 online video walkthough tours where possible.

Call Now: 615-682-1718
Is this the home for you? We can help make it yours.
615-682-1718
183 Pima Trail183 Pima Trail183 Pima Trail183 Pima Trail
Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share

A beautiful build by Morgan and Son Homes, Inc! The home comes equipped with a tankless gas water heater, a gas stove along with a full stainless steel kitchen appliance package including a refrigerator, gas fireplace with gas logs, granite, tile in all wet areas, hardwood floors and MORE! Seller to contribute 1% towards buyers closing costs if buyer chooses to use Builder's preferred lender. Lender to contribute and additional 1% towards closing totaling 2% towards buyers closing costs.

Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share
Listing Snapshot
Price
$394,900
Days Online
196 Days
Bedrooms
4
Inside Area (SqFt)
2,574 sqft
Total Baths
4
Partial Baths
1
Lot Size
N/A
Year Built
2020
MLS Number
2140699
Status
Active
Property Tax
N/A
HOA/Condo/Coop Fees
$29 monthly
Sq Ft Source
N/A
Friends & Family
Recent Activity
a week agoListing updated with changes from the MLS
6 months agoListing first seen online
General Features
Basement
Slab
Number Of Stories
2
Parking
AttachedDriveway
Garage Spaces
2
Sewer
Public Sewer
Water
Public
Interior Features
Appliances
Trash Compactor
Heating
Central
Flooring
Tile
Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share
Exterior Features
Exterior
Garage Door Opener
Community Features
Association Dues
350
Schools
School District
Unknown
Elementary School
Castle Hghts Elementary
Middle School
Winfree Bryant Middle School
High School
Lebanon High School
Listing courtesy of Compass Tennessee, LLC



Information is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. Copyright © 2017-present MTRMLS, Inc
Neighborhood & Commute
Source: Walkscore
Community information and market data Powered by ATTOM Data Solutions. Copyright ©2019 ATTOM Data Solutions. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Save
Ask
Tour
Hide
Share

Call Now ButtonCall Us Now