Downtown Nashville Condos & Lofts
Downtown Nashville Condos For Sale – From Germantown to Lower Broadway to Midtown, Downtown Nashville has a variety of available condo building and townhome developments. The Music City zip codes buyers will find downtown condos include 37201, 37219, a portion of 37203 (The Gulch) and 37208 (urban Germantown condos). Nashville has developed an urban lifestyle for city dwellers just in the past 15 years with new commercial buildings, upgraded Lower Broadway Bars & Restaurants, Hockey Games At Bridgestone Arena and Professional Football At Nissan Stadium. Popular buildings for condo living include 505 Building, The Adelicia, Bennie Dillion, Encore Building, Icon Building, Rhythm Building, Terrazzo, Twelve Twelve, Viridian and Werthan Lofts.
For Downtown Nashville Showings & Home Inquiries, Please Call Patrick Higgins – Nashville Home Guru 615-682-1718.
Downtown Nashville Condos And Lofts
Considering condo in Downtown Nashville? Nashville Home Guru has the local market expertise to guide you through the sale and/or purchase of your Nashville property. Compass Real Estate Agents are part of the fastest growing real estate brokerage in Nashville. The Nashville Home Guru Team of Compass Real Estate are Downtown experts and we are happy to share the latest sales trends and comparative sales. Interested A Market Analysis? Contact Patrick Higgins by CLICKING HERE.
10 Things To Love About Living In Downtown Nashville
(In No Specific Order)
- The Nashville Symphony And The Schermerhorn Symphony Center – Music City is home to all sorts of music and one of the less publicized gems is the Nashville Symphony. It has a long history of producing world class music including collaboration with many current day Country Music Stars. Check out their website by CLICKING HERE.
- Ryman Auditorium – Yes, the Mother Church Of Country Music is ranked near the top of every list of awesome things in Downtown Nashville. Personally I have many favorite things about the Ryman – but my most favorite are the Christmas shows put on by Amy Grant & Vince Gill. Check out all the happenings at the Ryman by CLICKING HERE.
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge – Located across the alleyway from the Ryman, Tootsie’s has been the centerpiece of a lot Country Music folk lore … most of which are probably true. “Country Music” (a film by Ken Burns) featured notably mentioned Tootsies throughout the documentary. To visit, the Tootsies website, CLICK HERE.
- Country Music Hall Of Fame And Museum – George Jones, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash and Hank Williams have treasure troves of musical recordings, notes and lyrics preserved at the Country Music Hall of Fame. It is definitely worth a trip (probably two) to Downtown Nashville. Visit the Country Music Hall Of Fame And Museum website by CLICKING HERE.
- Johnny Cash Museum – Truly one of my favorite stops for family and friends visiting from out of town, the Johnny Cash Museum offers a glimpse into Johnny’s life that you will get nowhere else. Visit Johnny Cash Museum website by CLICKING HERE.
- Kayne Prime – Looking for a good old fashioned high-end Steak House? Kayne Prime is a nationally recognized steak house located in The Gulch neighborhood of Downtown Nashville. Kayne Prime offers great steaks, fine wines and craft cocktails. Visit the Kayne Prime website by CLICKING HERE.
- Two Old Hippies – An eclectic shopping experience that matches the varied interests and tastes of Downtown Nashville. Two Old Hippies offers a mix of musical instruments, clothing, jewelry and live music. Located in the Gulch, Two Old Hippies is a place for a great Saturday afternoon. Visit the two Old Hippies Website by CLICKING HERE.
- Bridgestone Arena – Home to the Nashville Predators and countless concerts of all music genres, I believe Bridgestone Arena is as central to life in Downtown Nashville as Ryman Auditorim. Nashvillians love music and hockey. Visit the Bridgestone Arena Website by CLICKING HERE.
- Merchants Restaurant – Rated 5 stars by Trip Advisor, I am one local who enjoys a night out at Merchants. Merchants is a multilevel restaurant on Lower Broadway with great food, draft beer and craft cocktails. I recommend the baked Pimento Cheese. Visit the Merchants website by CLICKING HERE.
- Printers Alley – Printers Alley is a historic area of Downtown Nashville with a fast evolving food and bar scene. My personal favorite venue is Skull’s Rainbow Room – but many options for eating, drinking and new hotels abound in Printers Alley. Visit the Printers Alley website by CLICKING HERE.
Downtown Nashville – Compass Concierge
Working with a Nashville Home Guru real estate agent At Compass has huge advantages for Nashville home owners. For example, we offer the Compass Concierge program. Compass Concierge is the hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price with services like home staging, new flooring, new paint and more. No upfront costs or interest – ever. Find out more about Compass Concierge program contact Patrick Higgins of The Nashville Home Guru Team. CLICK HERE Or 615-682-1718. Nashville Home Guru is the Downtown Nashville Condo expert for Nashville.
New Condos Listings In Nashville TN
Related Condo & Loft Searches