Annandale Subdivision Brentwood TN 37027 – Located off Church Street & Old Smyrna Road, Annandale is a gated, upscale development near Richland Country Club and Maryland Business Park in Brentwood TN. Streets in Annandale are Ennismore Lane, Jones Parkway, Wardley Park and Exton Lane. Nearby neighborhoods include Brighton Wood, Carondelet, Cloverland Acres, Sheridan Park, Valley View and Wilson Run.
For Annandale showings & inquiries, please contact Patrick Higgins – Nashville Home Guru 615-682-1718.
Highly sought after Annandale property! This home has been immaculately maintained and is move in ready! Beautiful, beamed ceilings in the first-floor library. Owner's suite on main level with French doors to a private deck overlooking the gorgeous 1 A well maintained, gorgeous & newly remodeled home, situated on a level lot in desirable Annandale subdivision. New custom Marvin windows, new custom iron front door, gorgeous new TN limestone stairs outside the home, new landscaping and exterior ill
Highly sought after Annandale property! This home has been immaculately maintained and is move in ready! Beautiful, beamed ceilings in the first-floor library. Owner's suite on main level with French doors to a private deck overlooking the gorgeous 1
A well maintained, gorgeous & newly remodeled home, situated on a level lot in desirable Annandale subdivision. New custom Marvin windows, new custom iron front door, gorgeous new TN limestone stairs outside the home, new landscaping and exterior ill
Annandale – A Gated Community Of Luxury Properties
Considering a luxury home in Brentwood? Nashville Home Guru has the local market expertise to guide you through the purchase of your Annandale luxury home. NHG Agents are part of the fastest growing real estate brokerage in Williamson County. The Nashville Home Guru Team are Brentwood experts and we are happy to share the latest luxury real estate trends and comparative sales. Interested A Market Analysis? Contact Patrick Higgins by CLICKING HERE or Call 615-682-1718.
Five Things To Know About Annandale Living
- Amenities include 2 gated entrances (located on Cloverland Drive and Old Smyrna Road respectively), 2 community pools & Cabana, Tennis Courts, walking trails and sidewalks through the development plus large community park with ponds and fountains.
- Annandale Home Owners Association (AHOA) is an Active And Strong Neighborhood Association. Residents can expect to pay monthly fees of approximately $225. New property owners are also responsible for one time transfer fees at time of closing.
- Annandale has mix of architectural styles over its 180 different home sites including Modern, Traditional and Tudor. There have been are large number of custom home builders developing properties including Carbine & Associates, Hidden Valley Homes, Wall Construction Company, Grove Park Construction, Castle Contractors, Legend Homes, Ford Custom Classic Homes, Palladian Custom Homes & Design and Williamson Homes.
- Williamson County Schools has assigned Lipscomb Elementary School, Brentwood Middle School and Brentwood High School to Annandale. Get more information about Williamson County Schools by CLICKING HERE.
- Annandale Commuter Facts: Nashville International Airport (22 Minute Drive), Cool Springs Shopping (12 Minute Drive), Downtown Nashville (15 Minute Drive) , Green Hills Shopping (14 Minute Drive) and Vanderbilt Medical Center (16 minute Drive).
Tell Us What You Are Looking For … We Find Off Market Properties For Our Clients
Financing For Annandale Estates & Mansions
The first step in any home purchase is to speak to a top quality lender. At Nashville Home Guru, we partner with the highest quality lender in Middle Tennessee. Motto Mortgage First Down can get you pre-approved fast with competitive rates and closing costs. Motto Mortgage First Down offers a full array of conventional, VA, FHA, TDHA and jumbo programs. CLICK HERE to discuss your situation with Motto Mortgage First Down.
Client Focus, Data Driven
Our luxury home clients at Nashville Home Guru are our utmost concern. We develop strategies and marketing plans to meet client needs for timing and finances. We have a fiduciary responsibility to act in their best interests which is why we track the latest Brentwood market trends on a monthly (and weekly) basis. Ask us about a data driven comprehensive market analysis for your home by CLICKING HERE or 615-682-1718.
Gated Properties Williamson County
Related Property Searches